Real life “Rosie the Riveter” - Tennessee, 1943.
GLORIFY THE SHIT OUT OF THIS IMAGE
Painting a more accurate version of history, one reblog at a time.
When I posted this archival image of a “real life Rosie the Riveter” one year ago, I had no idea it would resonate with so many people. 19K and counting.
[ wear ]
[ wear ]
My friends are so fucking strange
I like him. Keep him.
I’m actually dating him
i ship it
we all ship it
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
WHO SAID YOU COULD BE THIS FUCKING CUTE
What kind of shoes does Voldemort wear?
*sigh* idk, what shoes does he wear?
this mother fucker is the voice of nemo
shit i think i want to fuck nemo
this little fucker goes to my college— I’ve met him. To make matter worse, he’s sweet and shy. And hates it when people whisper “fish are friends, not food” around him.
oh my god
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD
HOW DO WE HAVE A GIF FOR THAT?
Nemo is the antichrist
If you think a blog is “popular” and are afraid to message them because of that, just remember that most likely right that moment that blogger is in sweatpants, eating mac and cheese, and marathoning an entire season of a TV show on Netflix.
Your message would probably be one of the highlights of their day.
Siri find me some self confidence
THIS HAIR WAS PERFECT, LET’S BE REAL
I will reblog this every time.
So I work at target now and one of my favorite things to do when I hear something in the next aisle fall is to drop what I’m doing and stand at the end of that aisle like so:
Best scene ever
Tumblr Loves Halloween
following back everyone